Denna webbplats använder cookies så att vi kan ge dig bästa möjliga användarupplevelse. Cookieinformation lagras i din webbläsare och utför funktioner som att känna igen dig när du återvänder till vår webbplats och hjälpa vårt team att förstå vilka delar av webbplatsen du tycker är mest intressanta och användbara.
1. Introduction cookies
2. Who is the controller?
Eitrium is the controller for the processing of the personal data collected from users of Eitrium’s website.
You can find Eitrium’s contact details below.
Corporate identity number 559309-6737
114 51 Stockholm
In connection with questions about Eitrium’s processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
3. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text-based file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or similar device, with information about your navigation on the website. There are temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary cookies, also known as session cookies, are saved in your device until you close the browser. Permanent cookies have an expiration date and when this date has passed, the cookie is deleted when you return to the website that created it.
Cookies can be “first-party cookies” or “third-party cookies”. First-party cookies are cookies that are placed on the website by Eitrium. Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed on the website by a different party than Eitrium.
4. What specific cookies are used on this website and for what purpose??
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law, or where a third party processes the information on behalf of Google. Google will not link your IP address with other data that Google possesses. By using this website, you consent to processing of data about you by Google in the way and for the purposes described above.
5. What legal ground has Eitrium for processing of your personal data?
6. Preservation of personal information
This section describes our policies and procedures for data storage regarding information that you give when you fill out contact forms or similar on our website, such as your name, contact information, gender, your birthday, interests, hobbies and information about your education and employment. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes. We will usually delete personal information within 24 months.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information: insofar as we are required to do so by law; if we believe the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
7. Can I say no to cookies?
8. Your rights
You have certain statutory rights that you can exercise in relation to Eitrium. A summary of these rights is provided below. For complete information about your rights, please see the General Data Protection Regulation, Sections 3–5.
- Right of access/extract from register. You have the right to get answers about whether Eitrium processes personal data about you. If this is the case, you have the right to information about, inter alia, what personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing, which external recipients receive your personal data and how long we save your personal data for.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data, which you have provided to Eitrium, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that Eitrium transfer these personal data to another controller. The right to data portability applies to personal data, which are processed in an automated matter, and which are based on your consent or on an agreement you are party to.
- Rectification of inaccurate data. You have the right to request that Eitrium rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- Erasure of certain data. You have the right to request that Eitrium erase your personal data under certain circumstances, e.g. if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that we collected the personal data for.
- Right to object to Eitrium’s processing of personal data. You have the right to object to Eitrium’s processing of your personal data. The right to object, applies, inter alia, if the processing is based on a balancing of interests, unless Eitrium can demonstrate (i) compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or (ii) if the processing occurs for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing your personal data. You have the right to request a restriction of Eitrium’s processing of your personal data in certain cases. For example, if you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, you can request a restriction of the processing during a period of time to enable Eitrium to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- Complaints. If you have any complaints about Eitrium’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge such a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
If you want to make a request for an extract from the register, data portability, rectification, erasure, objection or restriction, please contact Eitrium at firstname.lastname@example.org.